Music Support Practitioners
Music Support Practitioners help with the delivery of whole-class ensemble teaching on our Wider Opportunities programmes.
Derby & Derbyshire Partnership welcomes applications to become part of its Music Support Practitioner team, offering assistance to deliverers of our Wider Opportunities programmes.
This role is perfect for musical gap-year students or teachers returning to the profession after a break.
We expect any applicant to be least at grade 5 standard on an instrument and have some relevant musical experience.
Please read the job description attached below.
- Working arrangements: Successful applicants will be given fixed-term contracts for each programme they will be supporting. This is usually for up to 30 weeks if starting at the beginning of an academic year. Numbers of projects will vary.
- Interviews: Online interviews will be held in the week beginning 8 June 2020
- References: References will be taken if successful at interview
- Enhanced DBS checks: All successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS checks. A DBS check is a record of a person’s criminal convictions and cautions, carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service. An Enhanced DBS check covers spent and unspent convictions, reprimands, cautions, and final warnings and any other relevant information held by police, plus a check of DBS barred lists. Any information shown will be used to ascertain a candidate’s suitability for role.
- Closing date for applications: Monday June 1 2020
How to apply
After reading the job description, please follow the link below to complete our online application form. A member of the Music Partnership team will then be in touch if we wish to take your application further. We regret that we might not be able to reply to all applicants who don't meet our requirements.
Complete our online application form...